ACO plastic channel with grating A 15
Channel drainage for light-duty applications.
ACO plastic channel with grating is the entry-level channel produced by ACO, equipped with all the features necessary to obtain safe and efficient drainage.
The smooth and waterproof surface, the lightness, the special compact geometry and the performances for load classes A15, are the main features that make the ACO Plastic channel with grating one to consider.
- Pedestrian precincts
- Minimally trafficked areas (light domestic vehicles only)
- Lightweight and easy to carry and easy to assemble
- The channel ribs help to improve strength and stiffness
- The external structure with ribs improves the anchoring between concrete and plastic
- Channels easily click together for speedy installation
- Designed in accordance with EN 1433
- Clip locking grating for secure installation
- Range of accessories for a professional installation
- CE marked and fully certified to Load Class A 15 BE EN 1433:2002
- Length: 1000 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Depth: 92 mm
- Invert: 70 mm