ACO Threshold Drain x 1m Aluminium Black Grate 19005
Slimline domestic level threshold door drainage made of extruded plastic and aluminium. ACO Threshold Drain in Black eliminates water ponding at house entrances.
ACO Threshold Drain comes complete with either a silver or black aluminium Heelguard grating suitable for pedestrian traffic.
The discreet system has a width of 60mm and is available in 1m lengths.
With a range of accessories available from corner units to vertical outlets, it is now possible to use as part of a modern patio drainage system.
The system is compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and Section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards.
Features of ACO Threshold Drain Aluminium Grate 19005:
- Quick and easy installation.
- Removable Heelguard aluminium grating available in silver or black.
- Modern styling.
- Outlet is available for connection to underground drainage.
- CE marked and fully certified to Load Class A 15 BS EN 1433:2002.
Benefits of ACO Threshold Drain Aluminium Grate 19005:
- System ideal for use with 60mm block paving.
- Body of the unit manufactured from extruded plastic.
- Compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations for England and Wales and Section 4 of the Scottish Building Standards.
- Patios and Paths
- Level Thresholds
- Block Paving
Not Recommended Applications:
- Car Parking Areas
Click here and try out ACO Building & Landscape Visualiser.