Decorative Bark 30-40mm -(Premium Landscapers Bark)
Our Decorative Bark is suitable for both large professional and domestic landscaping applications. This natural aggregate will enhance the appearance of your garden or patio, adding a natural feel to the landscape. Moreover, our landscaping bark can be used as a mulch to inhibit weed development, improve moisture retention and act as insulation for plant roots, hence reducing plant loss in cold weather.
Bulk bag of Decorative Bark packed weight minimum of 850kg.
FSC Certified – contains a maximum of 20% white wood and has an expected lifespan of between 2-4years.
Specification of Decorative Bark:
- Available in Bulk Bag;
- The Bulk Bag contains 0.61 m3; a minimum of 850kg in a bulk bag.
- Contains 20% white wood.
- Weed surpressant Mulch.
- FSC Certified.
- 2-4year lifespan.
- Sharp Sand (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- Building Sand (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- Ballast 20mm (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- Washed Gravel 20-10mm (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- Recycled Crushed Concrete (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- Granite Dust 0-4mm (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- Top Soil (Bulk Bag or Loose)
- 14mm Screened Recycled Topsoil (Bulk Bag or Loose)