Dusk Biscuit Porcelain Paving
The Modern Standard in Paving.
As our lives develop and become more advanced, we need the things around us in our homes to follow suit. Our busy lives mean we have less time for certain tasks and therefore the products we choose need to reflect this need for change.
Our Porcelain collection has been put together to give our clients a range that will satisfy every style, size and shade option you may require and within that options to complete an entire project in one delivery with complimentary steps and copings.
In addition to our standard collection, we have access to the best manufacturers in the world and can offer a service to find something a little different for you to help your project stand out including our new specification range.
Dark brown, biscuit tones for a traditional feel.
- 600 x 600 x 20mm – 24.48m2 per pack, 1101kg.
- 800 x 800 x 20mm – 28.16m2 per pack, 1267kg.
Benefits of porcelain:
- Non-Slip surface
- Low Porosity
- Hard Wearing
- Stain Resistant
- High Impact Strength
Shop64 carries stock of a wide range of porcelain pavers which means that we can be super-responsive with delivery lead times. Order before midday and we will deliver within 5-7 working days (subject to stock levels at the time of ordering).
Good to Know
- Price includes VAT.
- Kerbside delivery only using pedestrian pallet truck- please ensure a flat surface and good access.
- HIAB or crane offload available – please let us know at the time of ordering if you need this service.
- Stock is continually being replenished but there may be slight variations in size and colour between batches. Please order enough to complete your project in one batch.
- FREE technical advice at every stage of your project. Email us with your questions.
Completing the look
Your porcelain will only look its best if it’s installed correctly and with the best finishing products, we are pleased to offer:
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose. If in doubt, please get in touch
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at the time of ordering, however, this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Shop64 for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.