Fusion Graphite Porcelain Paving
Fusion Graphite porcelain paving combines all the advantages of high spec porcelain with the beauty and style of Italian design. It really does take contemporary garden design to the next level.
The depth of colour in these dark grey pavers is simply sublime and will provide interesting contrasts with lawns, plants, furniture, fencing and any other garden features you choose. Use these pavers for patios, steps, paths, outdoor cooking areas, sunken gardens, and much much more.
Fusion Graphite provides a stunning block colour for high-end contemporary designs with reflects themes seen in natural limestone and slate.
- 1200 x 600 x 20mm (actual size 1197 x 596 x 20mm)
- Packed 1 per box, 30 per pallet, 21.6m2 per pallet.
- Each piece weighs 32.65kg.
- A full pallet weighs 990kg.
Shop64 carries stock of a wide range of porcelain pavers which means that we can be super-responsive with delivery lead times. Order before midday and we will deliver within 1-3 working days (subject to stock levels at the time of ordering).
Good to Know
- Price includes VAT.
- Kerbside delivery only using pedestrian pallet truck- please ensure a flat surface and good access.
- HIAB or crane offload available – please let us know at the time of ordering if you need this service.
- Stock is continually being replenished but there may be slight variations in size and colour between batches. Please order enough to complete your project in one batch.
- FREE technical advice at every stage of your project. Email us with your questions.
Completing the look
Your porcelain will only look its best if it’s installed correctly and with the best finishing products, we are pleased to offer:
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose. If in doubt, please get in touch.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at the time of ordering, however, this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Shop64 for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.