Ground Grey Porcelain Paving by LOVE Ceramic Tiles
Textured Ground Grey Porcelain Paving by LOVE Ceramic Tiles in rich tones of grey in matt finish. The Ground collection, inspired by the contemporary look of concrete, adds a modern touch to both indoors and outdoors designs. Its surface is slightly structured without compromising a soft touch to the product. Thanks to its remarkable finish, it can be safely used in wet areas like swimming pools, kitchens, saunas and washrooms.
Being much lighter than the universal porcelain paving products, Ground Grey is also suitable for balcony and flat roof projects. Thanks to its wide versatility in design and exceptional durability, the Ground range became one of the most appreciated and popular collections approved by architects and patio paving professionals. From clean and modern projects to rustic and traditional designs, Ground Grey Porcelain Paving is an extremely adaptable product that blends in and elevates interiors with landscape.
Ground Grey not only adds a contemporary note to the panorama but also provides a grip and lowers the possibility of slipping. Perfect for those loving compromising outdoors activities with relaxing near the swimming pool or saunas.
The surface of Ground Grey is slightly structured but remarkably soft in touch. Thanks to the easy to maintain and clean nature of porcelain slabs, it’s an ideal product to use both indoors and outdoors. Alluring, charismatic greys provide a seamless transformation for the ‘inside to outside’ projects.
The technical characteristics of Ground Grey Porcelain Paving enable its application in domestic outdoor and public spaces, sidewalks and pedestrian accesses with medium to low traffic, industrial areas and urban areas among others.
- 600x900x20mm – 21.6m2 per pack. 40 slabs per pack.
- 600x600x20mm – 23.04m2 per pack. 64 slabs per pack.
Specification of Ground Light Grey Porcelain Paving Tiles:
- Collection: Ground
- Formats available: 900x900mm & 600×900
- Thickness: 20mm
- Application: wall tiles, floor tiles, outdoor tiles
- Slip resistance: R11 (moderate, safe for use in residential interior spaces)
Benefits of porcelain tiles:
- Non-Slip surface
- Low Porosity
- Hard Wearing
- Stain Resistant
- High Impact Strength
Shop64 carries a wide range of porcelain paving slabs stocks. That means that we can be super-responsive with delivery lead times. If you order before midday and we will deliver the product within 1-3 working days (subject to stock levels at the time of ordering).
Good to Know before ordering Ground Grey Porcelain Paving:
- All prices visible on the website include VAT.
- Kerbside delivery only using pedestrian pallet truck- please ensure a flat surface and good access.
- We provide HIAB or crane offload – please contact us before ordering if you require this service.
- Stock is continually being replenished. That means there may be slight variations in size and colour between batches. Please order enough to complete your project in one order to avoid that.
- We offer FREE technical advice and support at every stage of your project. Feel free to e-mail us with your questions.
Completing the look of Ground Grey Porcelain Paving:
Your porcelain will only look its best if it’s installed correctly and with the best quality of finishing products. We are pleased to offer:
Please ensure that products are fit for their purpose. If in doubt, please get in touch.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at the time of ordering, however, this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions before the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Shop64 for more information – email@example.com
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.