GRABO Replaceable Foam Seal
Nemo GRABO Replaceable Foam Seal (GRAB106)
GRABO Replaceable Foam Seal for GRABO Vacuum Suction Lifter systems suitable for both Pro and Plus versions.
Periodically, you should replace the rubber foam seals to ensure safety. The foam seal of the lifting pads is exposed to massive friction. Hence, with continuous usage, the seals wear out. We suggest that you change the pads after around 3,000 sessions for 10 seconds. When the GRABO seal finally wears out, the lifting capacity diminishes, increasing the risks of the injury.
This patented high friction foam-rubber seal fits all GRABO models.
Specifications of GRABO Foam Seal:
- Material: SBR rubber foam sponge
- Color: Black
- L x W x H: 11.5 x 6.9 x 0.7” (293 x 175 x 19 mm)
- Density: 10.6 Lb/cft (170 kg/m^3)
- Hardness: Shore C ~10 +/-2
- Tearing Pressure: 1800 Psi (126 kg/cm^2)
- Compression to 25% size at 8.5 Psi (6000 kg/m^2)
- Water Absorption: % <=5
- Shrinkage at 160F (70C) for 24 hrs, % <=20
Specifications of Red silicon foam:
- Material: Silicone Foam seal
- Color: Red Density 40.5 Lb/cft (650 kg/m^3)
- Hardness: Shore C 55 +/-5
- Water Absorption: % <=4
Recommended Storage Temperature Room temperature.