Serenity Sand Porcelain Paving
The warm neutral hues of our Serenity Sand (was Serene) Porcelain Paving is perfect for creating that timeless look and feel in garden designs and landscaping projects. Supremely easy to care for, Serene is the ideal complement for modern living and is guaranteed to keep those elegant good looks even as lifestyles and tastes in garden furnishings change over time.
The visual and mechanical properties of porcelain paving have become very familiar to garden designers and to landscapers. Having the consistency of colour and tile depth certainly does make life easier for landscapers, whilst that low porosity means that spillages rarely leave a permanent mark.
- 1200 x 600 x 20mm
- Packed 1 per box, 30 per pallet, 21.6m2 per pallet.
- Each piece weighs 32.65kg.
- A full pallet weighs 990kg.
Benefits of porcelain:
- Non-Slip surface
- Low Porosity
- Hard Wearing
- Stain Resistant
- High Impact Strength
Shop64 carries stock of a wide range of porcelain pavers which means that we can be super-responsive with delivery lead times. Order before midday and we will deliver within 1-3 working days (subject to stock levels at the time of ordering).
Good to Know
- Price includes VAT.
- Kerbside delivery only using pedestrian pallet truck- please ensure a flat surface and good access.
- HIAB or crane offload available – please let us know at the time of ordering if you need this service.
- Stock is continually being replenished but there may be slight variations in size and colour between batches. Please order enough to complete your project in one batch.
- FREE technical advice at every stage of your project. Email us with your questions.
Completing the look
Your porcelain will only look its best if it’s installed correctly and with the best finishing products, we are pleased to offer: –
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose. If in doubt, please get in touch.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at the time of ordering, however, this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Shop64 for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.