Serenity Grey Porcelain Paving
A chic and elegant stone effect porcelain surface inspired by the colours of natural limestone.
We love the gentle variation in hues and tones which add interest to space without overwhelming it. The hint of light beige within this product puts us in mind of the sought-after Northern Italian Stratos Stone.
Serenity Grey (was Serene Grey) combines the British taste for durable products and neutral tones, with the understated grace of Italian design. Perfect for hard landscaping projects of any size. Serenity Grey is just as effective used for an intimate seating area as it is on a large restaurant terrace. It adapts well to traditional or contemporary design and is, understandably, one of our best-selling porcelain pavers.
- 1200 x 600 x 20mm
- Packed 1 per box, 30 per pallet, 21.6m2 per pallet.
- Each piece weighs 32.65kg.
- A full pallet weighs 990kg.
Benefits of porcelain:
- Non-Slip surface
- Low Porosity
- Hard Wearing
- Stain Resistant
- High Impact Strength
Shop64 carries stock of a wide range of porcelain pavers which means that we can be super-responsive with delivery lead times. Order before midday and we will deliver within 1-3 working days (subject to stock levels at the time of ordering).
Good to Know
- Price includes VAT.
- Kerbside delivery only using pedestrian pallet truck- please ensure a flat surface and good access.
- HIAB or crane offload available – please let us know at the time of ordering if you need this service.
- Stock is continually being replenished but there may be slight variations in size and colour between batches. Please order enough to complete your project in one batch.
- FREE technical advice at every stage of your project. Email us with your questions.
Completing the look
Your porcelain will only look its best if it’s installed correctly and with the best finishing products, we are pleased to offer: –
Contractors must ensure that products are fit for purpose. If in doubt, please get in touch.
Please note delivery prices are as accurate as possible at the time of ordering, however, this cost may be subject to change at any time due to weight/volume, fuel surcharges, currency changes and location.
Please let us know about any access restrictions at the delivery/check-out stage as failure to provide information may delay your order or incur extra delivery costs.
The administration team will contact you should any issue arise concerning delivery charges. Contact Shop64 for more information – email@example.com
All materials are subject to availability at the time of order. The administration team will be in touch to arrange/advise of your delivery date.