Grabo® Portable Heavy-Duty Suction Pads
HEAVY-DUTY SUCTION PADS BY GRABO
Heavy Lifting Made Easy with Nemo GRABO Professional Vaccum Lift Systems
Compact, battery-powered GRABO Handheld Vacuum Lifters are a modernized substitute for suction cup handles.
Unlike any other, GRABO heavy lifting systems are suitable for moving and lifting almost everything. With a powerful 170kg (375lbs) lifting capability, they are an exquisite tool for landscapers and craftsmen. They allow an exceptional movability of tiles, panels and even furniture or larger appliances. These suction pads provide an incredible grip on the most awkward surfaces like porous concrete, rough and ribbed slabs and glass. It’s designed to work on dry to damp, rough and porous materials.
Heavy-duty electric suction lifters will help you carry and move it all.
Unlike the traditional hand-held suction cups, these products do not require a clean and flat surface like glass panels for foolproof adhesion and hold. The innovative technology provides wonderful lifting power and suction on otherwise irregular surfaces.
Here are some samples of the most common materials you can lift and move:
- Textured Plates
- Ribbed Glass
- Natural Stone Pavers
- Metal and Manholes
- Concrete Tiles
- Cobble Stones
- Checker Plates
- Cement Tiles
Heavy-duty Suction Pads for Flooring and Landscaping:
Heavy-duty Suction Pads for Glass Industry:
Benefits of choosing GRABO Portable Heavy-duty vacuum suction pads:
GRABO products are effective in reducing injuries while heavy lifting and lifting overhead on the construction sites. Also, they improve the efficiency of the team, allowing for effortless movement and precise placement of the panels. Additionally, these vacuum pads can cut the costs of the projects by preventing the costly materials from being damaged while lifting.
GRABO tools maintain a superb grip on surfaces of high-level o roughness with a general amplitude of around 2.5mm (0.1 inches) allowance. Thus, can be used with the vast majority of textured building materials such as patterned tiles and concrete blocks.
Each case can vary and will depend on the specific geometry of roughness on the given surface. However, GRABO’s commitment to adhesion means that you can efficiently pick more than the regular portable handheld lifting tools on the market.
The GRABO products are not designed or intended for climbing or to support a person’s weight. Using these products for climbing or any other unintended purpose may result in a serious injury or death.
For more information on specific GRABO heavy-duty suction lifting pads, visit www.thegrabo.co.uk.
GRABO Heavy-Duty Vacuum Lifters FAQs :
Follow these few simple steps to lift and place building materials with ease and more comfort.
1. Ensure your GRABO battery is fully charged before using.
2. Secure your GRABO onto your slab by turning on the green button. When you hear a change of note in the motor, that’s when you’ll know it’s ready. When using GRABO Plus on more porous surfaces, make sure the desired pressure doesn’t drop. In case it does, adjust the pressure manually with the buttons. GRABO Pro will automatically turn off when the suction has reached the correct level and automatically turn back on if the pressure is dropping.
3. Lift the slab with the GRABO securely attached to the material, and place it down in the desired place while being cautious. Release the GRABO by pressing the red button on the handle.
4. If you’ve put the slab in the wrong place, repeat steps 1-3 to readjust your placement.
You must make sure to check the rubber seals of lifting vacuum pads regularly if using your tools intensively.
1. Disconnect the powerlifting tool from the main supply.
2. Carefully remove the rubber seal, if damaged or worn, by gently pulling it away from the base of the vacuum cup. To accomplish this, you will likely need a flat screwdriver or similar implement.
3. Do NOT pull on the black foam itself. Doing so may cause tearing.
4. Once removed, dispose of the old foam seal and carefully press the new one into place. It should be a snug fit.
1. Connect your battery charger to a socket or outlet.
2. Connect the charger to your battery and switch it on at the socket.
3. A red light on the chargers’ LED indicates that the battery is charging. Once the battery is completely charged, it will turn green.
GRABO Pro was designed with a slimmer handle which is more ergonomic while sustaining the same power and lifting strength as GRABO Plus.
The newer version (GRABO Pro) with the Smart Digital Pressure Sensor automatically stops when it reaches a complete seal. On the other hand, GRABO Plus requires the manual stopping of the tool at the desired pressure. Subsequently, as Pro loses suction with more porous materials, it automatically restarts itself to adjust the pressure for safe handling, while GRABO Plus requires constant supervision and manual adjusting in the same circumstances.
Original Plus releases the object with a spring-loaded release button that pushes off of the material. GRABO Pro has a much easier to use rubber release button that discharges the material with pressure.